Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:05:04 -0700
Hi all

This is it.  I think I am caught up.

A little guy named Arthur came in.  He waz met by Guinevere.  They were
really happy to see each other again and greeted each other warmly.  Then
it waz da usual gossip session to find ot all da stuff going on at home.
They talked for some time and got all caught up on all da news.  Then it
waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later seen
them over at da Ferretone Flood where they were lapping up da ferretone.
They didn't try da surfing though.  They got invited to da Ferretvite
Festival later and they were over there dancing and lapping up da
ferretvite.  They made a lot of friends and danced da night away.  They
danced with everyone and looked like they had ball.  I am going to talk
to him about da yearly cat raid on Halloween.  I bet he would go for
dat.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses to mommy, daddy, and all da
family.

A little girl named Leah came in later.  She was met by Spunky, Tango and
Pepe.  She was especially glad to see Spunky and they greeted each other
very warmly.  They talked and chatted for some time and got all caught up
on all da gossip and news at home.  Then it waz off to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  They then headed out to da Fruit Bar to
get a rasin or two.  After dat they headed off to da Field to run and
roll in da grass.  They snorkeled and rolled and generally had a very
good time.  They chased each other and played hide and seek for a long
time.  Everyone got a chance to be it and chase someone.  They got really
tired from all da running and soon they were napping in da grass and
basking in da sun.  They slept for a little while and then were right
back at it.  She said to send her luv and kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Jigs came in later.  He waz met by Luna and Slimmie.
They were glad to see him and a lot of rolling around and playing took
place.  They also got in da important stuff and got all caught up on all
da news and gossip at home.  They talked a long time.  Then it waz off
to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They said they were
also going over and get some gravy at da Gravy Gourmet to build up their
strength.  They ate a lot and then headed over to da Tube Park to work it
off.  They ran through da practice tube pretty hard and were working out
for da races.  They had everything down pat pretty quickly and I think
they will do well there.  But their practice broke down after a while and
soon turned to play.  They had a good game of chase da ferret going and a
good time waz had by all.  They soon tired though and headed over to da
Hammock Haven for a nap.  He said to send his luv and kisses and cuddles
to hiz mommy.

I think this is da last time for this human as I think another will take
over very soon.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee