Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:49:03 -0500
I can't really tell if I'm paranoid or not, but my ferret (new, and first)
is making noises.  I'm really afraid that he is unhappy.  He has made two
noises.  One is really getting to me.  I think it's normal though.  It
sounds kinda as if he would be gasping for air.  The other one I can't
explain, but I'm sure it's normal.  I think I'm just paranoid can anyone
reassure me or tell me what I can do to fix the problem if there is one.
Also I'm happy cause my ferret I just got him and he has already found out
how to potty properly.  I just got him so I think that I'm just paranoid.
So far I love my new found friend he is very interesting, but he is a
little nipper.  Is there a way to fix his little habit?  Last question.
When he covers up his mess after using the litter box he kicks out alot of
litter, can I stop this?  Ooops one more, is the more I hold him the better
or should I give him his space?  Can you over hold them?  Under hold them?

Any other helpful hints would be wonderful and greatly appreciated, but
please the ones I asked are very important to me please answer if you can.

Thank You for your time,
Mike Seevers