From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 23:31:25 EST
Let's see,the thing I hope no one saw me do for the ferrets.Hmm,that would
have to be the time they dashed by me out the sliding glass door in Jan.,
and I followed in hot pursuit.Wish it had been,hot that is.At the time I
was in a t-shirt and undies.Thank goodness for bushes and a quick grab of
two offending ferts.Why is it they never run in the same direction?  I
haven't heard from any of my neighbors,so I'm hoping we live far enough
apart that they missed the early morning show.

Poor Jasmine has a new nickname.She has lymphoma and is on pred with the
resulting big tummy.I've been calling her my dook dook waddle waddle,trying
to lighten things up a bit for her.She really looks insulted and waddles
off to her hidey hole,which makes me laugh.There she moves things about,you
can hear her being purposely noisy,and then comes back out to touch her
nose to my ankle.I guess she's letting me know she forgives me for saying
that,but watch it.She has her dignity to think about,you know.

Sandy and Fuzzies