From:
Bryan Gaidanowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 17:53:07 -0500
I've seen alot mantioned about the cat & ferret cages made my Midwest.  I
just bought the ferret model and found that the diference between the two is
that the ferret one has a plastic bottom and shelves and the ramps were a
little diferent.  The cage it's self was the same.

I have finaly done it!  My ferrets have become partialy free-rome ferts.
Actualy, I gave them my bedroom to run around in (I think they are starting
to consider it as a realy big cage).The only problem is, they are not using
the litter box all of the time.  They will usualy go right next to it, but
not always in it.  This is OK now since I'm living in a _____ appartment,
but by this time next week, our house will be finished and we will be moving
into that which has new carpets that "they will not ruin".  If anyone can
offer any sugestions, it would be very helpful, and maybe save my sanity.
Please E-Mail me.

Also, I will be putting my homepage up soon, with a section made especialy
for my fuzzies, I would just like to know if anyone would like me to me to
link their page to it. Please E-Mail me directly with your address since I
don't always have time to read the FML.