From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 14:49:36 EDT
Greetings,

Well, I do have some good news for the new year.  I've seen a dramatic
improvement in my ferrets interactions with each other.

Kian no longer fights with Peter.  In fact I often find the two sleeping
curled up together.  Kestrel has accepted Peter as a big brother, which
apparently gives her free reighn to be a pesty little sister.  I can put
the all four ferrets (Mhaire, Kian, Peter, and Kestrel) in the same cage
for the night with out too much trouble, although Kian keeps trying to
beat her up.  Mhaire does to, but prefers to do this during the day when
she's awake.  It's getting quieter at least.

Now, if I can just keep them from missing the litter box under my water
bed . . .

TTFN
Kurt--I'm going to trade the four of you in for gold fish.
Mhaire--He always says that--let's see, how to get at Grandma's plants.
Kian--Where is that little pipsqueak?
Peter--The sides of the litter box are too high.
Kestrel--BANZI!!!