From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 17:57:26 -0400
Hi everyone!  The Ferret Aid Society is hosting a ferret frolic in Toronto
at High Park in area 7 on June 19, 2pm.

We will be having contests; most kisses to a human, longest tail, pinkest
nose, BEST dressed ferret.

Games include, tube races, bobbing for raisins, ferret cup tip and more.

Ribbons will be awarded and there will be refreshments available.  We are
also hoping to have a few venders on site and hopefully some give-aways as
well.

If you would like to attend with your ferrets (please make sure your fuzzy
is healthy and up to date with shots) or you would like to set up a table
at the show, please contact the shelter for more details.

Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!