From:
Emi Koizumi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 22:49:00 -0400
This is in response to that great post from Rudy the ferlosopher.  I really
liked this post.  I know it *could* be interpreted negatively if not read
closely, but I chose to take it as a joke.  I just wish I could write a
humorous response from the Japanese angle, but I don't want to break your
computer screens with my poor wit.  Maybe one of the other Japanese could do
it?  What about you Canadians?

As to the real trade problem, maybe things would be better if the gov'ts of
both countries pulled their heads out...  of the sand, that is.  ; )

-Emi K. Asada