From:
The Aikens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:22:55 -0500
Hello all,
Haven't posted in a while, just kinda been lurking.  Monica mentioned her
new ferret and I wanted to congratulate her for ignoring the bad
statemtents people made about her new fuzzy.  About the wiggling, mine
used to always wiggle, and sometimes bite.  Now Koko is an angel and never
moves, Loki very rarely.  I think that your new baby just has to mature a
little and get past her squirmy stage.

Dooks and kisses,
Nicole and Koko(why won't the cat play tag?), Loki(mmmmm, raisins)