From:
Larry & Gayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:11:28 -0600
Sue,
I'm sorry about Nikki.

When we lost Gypsy last January, we had her cremated and started looking
for something to put her ashes into.  Quite frankly, I thought the ones
they had to offer at my vets office left a bit to be desired and were
costly too!  So we started searching for a ginger jar to put her ashes
into.  Can you believe it, at that time we couldn't find a ginger jar
anywhere!  We searched all the stores and even checked a bunch of antique
stores.  I had a jar at home that's nice, but not wonderful, so I used this
for her ashes.  Now you can find the jars again.  My brother, who loves
auctions and estate sales, picked up a really pretty jar for me.  It's
smaller than the one I have.  I just haven't 'switched' jars yet.  I have
a picture of the jar I'm currently using for Gypsy's ashes.  If you'd like
to see it you can view it at:

http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/panda/69/urn.htm
Good luck in your search.

Gayle
--
See our little kritters at:
http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/panda/69

"You can start your day over at any time."