From:
Catherine Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 01:39:23 EST
Greetings everyone!  I have escaped from behind the Zion Curtain!  I am in
Missouri (YAH!) and will be her until Friday night at 8:30 when I fly away
back to Utah.  It is such a pleasure to be here!

Right now I am at Maggie's lovely home and visiting with her gorgeous
ferreties.  And what lovely ferreties they are too.  And William and Harry
are beautiful babies.  So big.  And we thought that Hubert was BIG!
(People have said that he's the biggest ferret that they have ever seen.
They have never seen William and Harry!)

It's such a joy to finally meet one of my dearest friends in person.  She
is exactly as I thought she would be.  I'm so glad we finally get to meet.
Too bad I have to go back to Utah so quickly.  I hope my next trip is
longer!

I will post with more details when I return.  I sure miss my babies and
that I will be glad to see them again.  Them and the 20-pound bowling ball
of a cat, Conchita.......

Tomorrow we are seeing Columbia!  Then we are back to St.  Charles to see a
bit there, and then off to my second cousins house to see family I haven't
seen in many years.

Hopefully we will get to the Arch on Friday..........

Dooks,

Catherine (Missing Pato, Snowball, Hubert and Elsie)
"Temporarily Escaped From Behind The Zion Curtain"