Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:32:00 +0000
>not all of the fitch (ferret fur) farmers were also not careful about
>providing cooked diet

Since when have the fitch farmers feed their ferrets on a cooked diet,
here in the UK all the fur farms used to feed a raw diet, before the
animale lib people drove them out of the country and all the Scandinavian
countries feed their mustalids on a raw diet.

How do I know this, well I used to know a guy who worked on a fitch farm
here in the UK and I know several people in the Scandinavian countries
who buy the raw food to feed to their own ferrets, I only wish i could
find someone here in the UK to surply it and my ferret would be fed on it.

As it is fed raw, it is a more naturale diet than kibble.

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/First_Page-Index.html