From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:16:33 -0700
I have a rice box, which the girls just love, but one of them ate some of
the rice yesterday.  I noticed it when I was cleaning their litter boxes.
I'm pretty sure which ferret the poo belongs to.  I saw about 10-12
grains the first time, the next time she went, there was about 6, and
then just one.  The last time she went (I saw her this time), there
wasn't any.  Is this something I should be concerned about, or will it
always pass thru?  Or will she get a blockage if she eats too much?  It
is the uncooked rice, not Minute Rice or anything like that.

Sue
Sugar
Zo
Gidget