Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:30:30 -0600
Hi all,

Thanks for all those who contacted me personally about Farrah.  It made me
realize that I need to keep everyone more posted.  Farrah is just about
back to her old self.  I found at(Ferret Net I think) how much pepto to
give her, so I forced her to take some.  She wasn't happy with me, but mom
knows best, right?  She drank a little bit of water after that, to get the
taste out of her mouth, i'm sure(I hate the taste of it too)..lol.  I also
gave her some hairball stuff, just in case of a blockage.  She slept alot
more.  Then late last night we got the boys out to play.  I was doing some
work, I put her on my lap to sleep.  She woke up and wanted to play with
the boys and did.  In a bit we discovered that she put herself to bed in
the regular cage.  We woke her up to check her out.  At that time she
decided to use the box and eat a bit.  She didn't eat much.  We kept and
eye on her to make sure she wasn't going to throw the food back up and
she didnt.  She is the Princess type of ferret and only likes to be held
if it suits her and it was okay to her then.  Earlier today she slept quite
a bit, but tonight she seems back to normal.  I am thinking that Maybe it
was a flu type virus or something.  She seems a little tired but otherwise
fine.  We live out in the sticks and there isn't anything close by.

Thanks again to everyone who asked about Farrah, our only little girl out
of the four.  The others are all boys.  Weasel (Farrah's litter mate) same
age as her.  Jingles (the Christmas ferret) 4 months old and finally Chisai
(Japanese for small) is 10 weeks old.

Paula