From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:05:08 EST
::A woman steps in front of you, with her arms crossed over her chest and
with a smug smile says ...::

" I told you, didn't I slaves?  I predicted it.  A birthday coming for
Judy Cook.  I, being the great Robed one, did know that there was to be a
get together.  But a "bash"??  And everyone is invited?  You all aren't
really going to let this one go are you?  You've gotta go.  You have to
see that I'm right, that she has elf blood in her.  She's short, she has
pretty long blonde hair, she is quick, she is mischievous, smart, and
has pointed ears ... oh and don't forget that little voice.  No I'm not
kidding.  Her ears were exposed in Atlanta some years ago.  But you
should go see for yourself."

::With a wave of the arm, her flowing robes reveal something in front of
you.  Spelled out on the ground with Ferretone is, "Lindaferret, Julie
of Fossa, Mr Hon".  The oracle leans back with great satisfaction that
she has revealed yet more secrets.::

"Who are these people Juicy Judy?  Are these some of the people who are
going to try to come?  Will Linda Iroff wear her little tail?  I don't
see that Wolfy's name down there yet, thank God.  But she is so unstable,
you just never know where she'll turn up.  Ugh, and you surely don't want
this guy to come!  ( <http://www.wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/aussie.html> ).

I cannot come to the party because I have important Oracle business to
tend to.  I can't make this prophecy about any future ferret events get
more clear.  You can bet I'll be working on that.  So, because of this,
I do want to be sure to get Judy her b-day present as requested.  It's
the least I can do for not coming.  Let's see... a dollar per person....
I have X personalities.  Sigh.  I have to go count them puppets, when I
do, I'll send a dollar to SOS for each one of them."

The Oracle
<http://wolfysluv.terrabox.com/ferret-oracle.html>