From:
Billy Toler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:57:30 EST
Hi everyone,
It's with a said and heavy heart that I write this, today, our sweet
little Munckin "Mr. Fingers "long toes...lol..." aka Dini crossed the
bridge, we knicknamed him fingdini, he had long fingers and could get out
of anything, he was the houdini of weasles.  I went to get them out for
play time today and found him, he hasn't been sick, showed no signs of
anything, it's a puzzle as to what happened.  He ate good, drank good,
and played till he was pooped.  We are having him creamated, and should
have him back in about a week.

Please greet him at the bridge he was such a sweet little man, now he has
his wings and is playing with his brother Bullwinkle "Winky" and all the
other babies at the bridge.  My little man, we miss you so much, mommy,
daddy, gramma and gramma Mitzie and all of your brothers, sisters and
cousins love you.

God Bless...
Billy and The Fiesty Ferrets...