From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:14:40 -0800
thanks for the de-skunk bathing recipe....will hopefully need it!!  (that
will mean I'm relocating the little stinkers)!!

Glad I clarified tis not my mate shooting anything!  Wouldn't be married
to him if he was that type of person :-).  Actually, he'd be a dead
rotting corpse.... and I still wouldn't be married to him!!!

We're still trying to incorporate the 4 newest additions to our ferret
family.  The Poofettes are still poofing, the itty bitty deaf female
(Harmony) is starting to challenge Ellie (the Alpha female), and Beauty
is still not having any of it!  At least she is no longer fear biting her
humans, and is accepting massages n kisses, and cuddles.  Matt (what he
was full of when he came into the shelter) will be going for adrenal
surgery...we haven't a clue how old he is (He was a LOST ferret).  Please
everyone, which him luck and a speedy recovery.  He's our dirty old man
of ferretdom.  Chuckling away whilst sticking his nose in uh, the girl's
posteriors as often as he can.

The rest of the fuzzies are gearing up for the holidays... they'll be
in charge of decorating the tree.....and the carpet!  "Deck the floors
with little presents, fa la la la la, la la la la "Tis the season to
miss boxes, fa lala lala, ...." and so it goes.

Big hugs to all, ferrets n humans, and all the other beasties too!

Michelle, Willie and our gang of 15