From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:13:50 -0700
A pretty little face named Jenny came walking over the bridge the other
day.  The black little beauty was just begging to be kissed on that cute
little white muzzle.  So da Boss gave it a good kiss!  What a welcome.
Instead of me, she got a kiss.  Then he put her down and smiled.  I
introduced myself to her.  And before I could go on, do you know who
tackled her right into the heather?  Duchess and Tyler.  I had to pick
the heather right out of her fur she was so mussed up.  But she didn't
mind.  She was glad to be joined with those two spirits.

Speaking of spirits, she asked me if we had any flower patches ...
patches of Black-Eyed Susans and May flowers and things.  I told her, "of
course.  It IS May afterall!" I asked her why she was so anxious to go
find those flowers.  I mean even before seeing all the sights.  She said
that she was already missing her Mommy and if she became part of the
flowers, she'd feel close to her again.  So, I showed her all the flowers
that she could imagine.  Endless flowers, as far as the eye could see.  I
told her that we'd never loose her there though... because she'd always
be center stage.

sandee