From:
Duck lite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:59:11 EST
Yesterday my husband asked me if I had heard about the Ferrets in Spokane.
Of course I told him yes, why- where did he hear about it?  I was floored
when he told me that it had been on the radio, on the Paul Harvey show,
which is nationally syndicated and I think carried on most ABC Radio
affiliates.  It had been a guest host, and the topic was deranged/stupid
criminals.  Hubby says it placed the ferrets in a very positive light, and
was sympathetic towards the situation.

-Anne