From:
Lisa Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 18:51:42 -0800
Hello!  I just thought I'd pass along a home-made toy I made for my little
Nibblet. ( Sorry if this has already been mentioned on here before )

Make some paper mache ( if anyone is interested, e-mail me...I have a great
no-lump recipe...don't worry, it's just flour and water so it's safe for the
fuzzies!  )

Blow up a balloon that will be big enough for your little beast to climb
into

Instead of newspaper, get the brown mailing paper that comes in a roll.
It's much sturdier.  You should be able to buy it at a grocery store.  Or
paper grocery bags would do just fine.

Paper mache the whole balloon and allow at least 2 days to dry very well.
After completely dry, pop the balloon and remove it ( this is why it need to
be completely dry...so no rubber from the balloon sticks to the paper mache.
) I made the opening just big enough for her to squeeze in and out of with
no trouble.  Throw in a bell or some other toy and she goes crazy!  You can
stick your hand in there and tickle her and when you pull it out, she comes
flying out for more!  She also likes to be spun around when she's in there
(gently, of course... ) If anyone out there tries it, I hope your fuzzbutt
enjoys it as much as mine!

 ------------Lisa and Nibblet