Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:33:07 -0400
Since Halloween and bats have come up recently in the FML, I was reminded
to ask about something that I'd been meaning to ask about since last
Halloween--last fall I saw on Ebay bat wings for ferrets, basically wings
on an elastic that goes around the ferret's armpits.  I'm sure they were
being sold by a shelter but I don't recall which one--if anybody reading
this has these wings or knows where to get them, I would be thrilled to
hear from you.  I'd be looking for two sets of wings--I think my boys
need to be little batlings this year to greet the trick-or-treaters :)

Though I'm not sure it's a good thing to give them any ideas about
flying...

Regina

Pan: hmm, with a little mechanical alteration I do believe these things
just might work...

Seti: watch me jump off the couch with my new wings!  Hey, why didn't
they work?

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/
blog: http://www.channel1.com/users/regina/zblog.html

Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let s not go into that.  You re not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right.
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister