From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:06:21 -0400
Hello ferrety friends. It's time again for the SOS Halloween Card
Exchange. This is one of my favorite exchanges. The cards are always
so much fun. Please come join us for this party in a mailbox. Meet
new ferret friends and say hello to old ones while sharing our common
love, ferrets.

If your new to the SOS Card exchange this is all you have to do. Email
me your name and snail mail address. Then as soon as I get all the
names in. I will send you a list of 5-13 ferrets, that you will send
cards to. They in turn will send cards to you. My name will also be
added to the lists and if you would like to send a few dollars in my
card, I will add the money together and send it to the Support Our
Shelters general fund. This fund helps shelters help ferrets that
need assistance.

Dead line to sign up is October 21, 2011.

Hugs,
Robin Jones http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html