From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2012 13:38:35 -0500
Dear Ferret Friends,

The SOS Valentines Day Card Exchange has come to an end. What a great
time I had, and I hope everyone else who participated had a great time
too. Fun cards and goodies too!

This card exchange raised $80.00 for the SOS general fund. This money
will help shelters to help ferrets when they most need it.

Thank you to the following participants: Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald,
Angela Dixon, Linda Wimpee, Brenda Johnson, Heather Pittman, Angela
Neiswenter & Cyndie Houmard, Darlene Wilcox, Dawn Asselin, Penny
Potter, Jill Johnson, Mindy Harvey, Stacey Lamb, Kim Fox, Pat Shaskin,
and Betsy Mathus. You are all truly ferret angels.

Don't forget to sign up for the St. Patrick's Day Card Exchange.

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html