From:
Bruce Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 17:33:23 -0700
Hi
I've been a lurker on here for I don't know how long but I thought I'd share
this neato ferret reference with all you peoples.  <g>

I was watching the new 101 dalmations animated series and it seems that
Cruella de vil has a *live* ferret named Scorch.  I know its a ferret and
not some other thing in the weasel family because the ferret and Lucky the
dog got tossed off a ship and Roger ran up to the captain and said "There's
a ferret and a dog overboard!" Also, the ferret was hungry and when he
looked at one of the puppies, it momenterily changed into a bag of "Ferret
chow"

The Disney animators made the ferret look kind of like a rodent though.  It
was realley funny though when Cruella got her ferret back and started
talking to it in a weird voice "Oh Scorchie!  Is my liddle fewwet awright?"

Elizabeth G.
Raisins for all!
hmmmm now all I have to do is convince my parents to let me get a "liddle
fewwet" <g>