From:
Melanie Swider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:40:57 -0400
Hi all!
I'll try not to ramble on too much but I just have two things to say.  The
first is that I am trying to find someone in Michigan that needs help with
fostering or even adopting out ferrets.  I'd like to help any way I can.
Please email me.  Thanks.

The second thing I'd like to say is that I was watching 101 Dalmations(the
30 minute series on the Fox network) this morning and noticed that Cruella
Deville had a little pet, who I just assumed was a weasel.  Well, he was
stranded on an island with one of the puppies and the puppy complained that
he was stuck with a ferret!  Of course my ears perked up!  They got hungry
and the ferret imagined that the puppy was a bag of ferret chow.  It was
great.  Once Cruella found out that her ferret fell overboard from the ship
they were on, she actually attacked the captain because she wanted her
ferret!  (I can relate there!) So anyway, my thoughts on Cruella have been
changed, how can someone with a ferret be so terrible?  BTW both the ferret
and the puppy were saved..... Now I know what I'll be watching every
morning!  Just wanted to share that with everyone!

Melanie and the 2 MoonMen:  Gidney and Cloyd