Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:39:56 -0400
After coming home to (yet again) a potted plant that has been totally dug
up I am proposing a new category for competition for the Ferret Olympics.
That each ferret is given one gallon of dirt with plants growing in it -
and see how large a square area they can cover with dirt!

I am sure that Meep would be in "Medal" contention in this new category!
I came home to dirt all over my end table, chairs, carpet, on top of the
computer, in the heater, on the book shelves, on the VALENCE of my
draperies.....

When I went hunting for the perpetrator I found him cuddled up sleeping
with Daisy and he gave me the "I know nothing, I am the most innocent
little ferret there is" look.  Unfortunately his little brown nose (usually
pink) gave him away ;o)