From:
OutThink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 22:31:27 EDT
The back page of the Business Section of today's (05/19/98) Portland Press
Herald (Portland, Maine) had a picture titled "New Friends".  It was a Boxer
and a Ferret being introduced to each other.  It was cute.

We saw the movie Godzilla tonight and the first scene where Matthew Broderick
saw the footprint made me think up a joke.

Q:  How did they know the creature wasn't a giant ferret?
A:   A giant ferret would have left a giant butt-stamp not footprints.

I thought it was funny, so did the family behind us (they heard the joke and
laughed, turns out they have two ferrets themselves).

My kids thought I should have been escorted out of the theater or at least
made to move back a few rows.

oh well,

Roberta
Windham, Maine