From:
Camilla Englund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 02:07:45 PST
Raymod Hicks wrote:
>Does anyone else's ferrets snore??

YES!!
Ozzy snores sometimes when he's sleeping deeply.  It's so very, very cute!!
Sometimes he also makes small sounds.  Not exacly whimpers so I don't think
it's BAD dreams, but I do believe he's dreaming! :)

Obelix never makes any sound when asleep.  He's the one we checked for
breathing in the beginning when he slept deeply.  Never moves a muscle,
never hears anything (well, apart from the food bowl being filled). :)

Sweet dreams to all the ferrets!

Millan