From:
"Erin T. Sabater" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 20:59:43 EST
Hi there!  My name is Erin and I have 6 wonderful fuzzies that keep me
quite busy.

Here's the thing...my newbie, a beautiful little panda girl ( I named her
Tsunami, although she is more like a ripple in a pond! haha)

She is such a sweetie, and I knew that she was the one when I saw her in
the store.  There was something so special about her, I just didn't know
what it was until the following day, and several "household" tests
later...it was confirmed....She's Deaf.

Naturally this doesn't bother me from any point of view other than the fact
she doesn't get to hear the sound she makes in a crinkle bag, while she's
playing with her sisters. :(

I have read things about blind ferrets, but haven't seen much out there
about deaf ferrets.  So if anyone has imformation that might be helpful
please email me and let me know.

I wouldn't trade Tsunami for the world, she is quite a bright light in my
life, her deafness making her all the more special. :)

Thank you.
Erin & (Ayla, Kato, Rikki, Cocoa, Cinder, and Tsunami)