From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 22:04:45 +1300
Hi,

Seeking comment / opinions / suggestions.

Grover my model ferret :-) has something up with his tail.  Please bear
with me as I try to explain...

From about 2cm from the base of the tail to the end, it looks very thin.
This is because the fur is lying very flat.  This part of the tail fur is
also very coarse.  This must have occurred relatively slowly over the last
few weeks, because I hadn't really noticed it until the other day.

The rest of his fur is OK and he is acting normal in every way, thus I am
not too concerned.  Should I be?  What could be causing the coarseness?
What can I / should I be doing about it?

Thanks in advance for the input.

-David, Thor, Grover & Lady Penelope.