From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:50:18 -0500
Hi Folks!  It's Me  Jerimiah!

Yes indeed that favorite chocolate spotted ferret boy at Ferret Wise
Shelter.  Well hooey!  This place is getting a tad brisk here.  That old
man winter must be getting near!

And lots has been going on here too!  Mom is keeping warm jest trying to
keep up with it all.  The teeny boy Raz ma Taz goes back to see Dr Winnie
today ( Friday) for xrays and to see what she recommends for a forever
placement for him.  He has fluffy fur now and momma LOVES his red eyes -
It kind a reminds her of Bear Ferret Wise's eyes.

Meanwhile there have been a parcel of ferrets leapin' over the bridge
from both the shelter network and from shelter families.  Mom says she
cannot remember so many going as a group.  Must be there is real fun to
be had in the land of Ewok at Rainbow Bridge!

And poor hospice Momma Judy- she has a broken wing ( arm) well she went
in for surgery on her rotator cuff (left) last week and has been in agony
ever since.  She is a tough lady and though she is in LOTS and LOTS of
pain ( poor Harry was so upset he got looses poops) Shelter Mom said that
it might brighten her days if folks wanted to snail mail her a get well
wish.  Just send them to Ferret Wise Shelter - attn Judy, PO Box 561,
Marlborough, NH 03455.

Our Mom will be seeing she gets the greetings- as she is doing more road
time now.  We have some auctions going on ebay-- and tonight ( Friday we
list a few VERY SPECIAL - one of a kind items to help with shelter
expenses-- please check out the listings at :

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com
%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=4+ferret+wise&category0=

Mom & shelter Dad had a GREAT time seeing folks at the MAFF Halloween
Frolic last weekend.  It was historical- the first time in years they
have been in the same location.  Of course they left us alone - boo hoo!
Mom got to sign some magazines at the event she wrote about ferret names-
I hope she said mine was a favorite?  She has been busy writing some more
too!  And speaking of writing she has the new Ferrets USA Magazine
available through the shelter web store at
www.ferretwise.org/funalia.html .
Everyone is so excited- Donna form the Educated Ferret gifted our shelter
with a big Bear FerretWise costume.  Mom & Dad were amazed.  The costume
was worn at the MAFF frolic and is going to be a HIT at the Boston
Children's Museum even on Sat Nov 19!  Momma is even designing coloring
sheets for the kids to color that day.  The young kids will be the
show & tell ferrets-- Austin is a veteran but new this year will be Albus
Dumbledore!  We is getting ready to mail out the 4th qtr newsletter so
if anyone has mail to send me better hurry it along!  I love newsletter
time- usually Mom lets me play out longer cuz she forgets me when she is
busy lickin envelopes!  Hahahaha

Well take care- it will be soon enough the turkeys will be running for
cover--m they can come play here that would be FUN!

Jerimiah, mascot

www.ferretwise.org