From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:01:28 -0500
HI folks!  It is ME Jerimiah, your favorite big DEW boy with a chocolate
side on his side.

Well lately folks say it looks like it is fading-- I think it is still
grand!

Anyway per usual the folks here have been very very busy!  Lots & lots
of folks have asked about adopting Napolean & Scrappy-- BUT they is still
here- not a one could show that the landlord would allow ferrets.  Is
there anyone who would love to give them a home where they could stay
forever?

Meanwhile they are going to get to go meet folks at Boston Children's
Museum tomorrow SATURDAY- so if you are in the area go meet the kids that
need a new home!

Maybe for the holidays they will get an happy home!  I hope so - more
goodies for me LOL!

Shelter Mom and 2 helpers Donna Spirito & Andrea Rose ran a bake sale at
Petco FOR THE SHELTER LAST WEEKEND and THEY EARNED $51 FOR THE SHELTER
FUND!  YIPPEE!  i CAN SEE THOSE HOLIDAY STOCKINGS FILLING UP!

The Holiday Keene Ferret Meetup is scheduled for Saturday Dec 10th at 3PM
for more info hop over to :
http://ferret.meetup.com/196/events/
there is no charge to attend everyone is welcome RSVP is very helpful
so everyone has a place to sit!Watch your postal mailbox for the annual
appeal letter- there is so many envelopes around here and they would not
let me lick a one of them :(

Well we had visitors the other day here at the shelter some kids form the
High School Interact program had lots of questions -- Momma invited them
to attend the holiday meeting too so they could meet more folks who had
ferrets.!  Well we done it -- I helped out too!

We mailed in our BIG ENVELOPE to the APHIS/USDA folks momma sent along
several pics of too young ferrets that arrived at the shelter to those
important folks- she also sent along a packet to show them why the NH law
makers felt an age minimum was in order.  We sure hope this will help!  I
hope you all wrote in too so that the shelters won't have so many sick
little ones to deal with-- it is hard on the tiny kids too!

We have some neat items available on ebay including a special artsy
ferret pottery mug by Robert Desbiens you won't want to miss!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7367132215

and there is even a ferrety holiday wreath
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5637499891

and the best part is the bids will help keep all of us warm & toasty this
winter-- bid high and Momma may just toss a special gift tin the box too!

Hope you all have a safe & Happy Turkey day.  Momma brings us some of the
bird and it sure is good!

Hugs and tasty licks!

Jerimiah, mascot
www.ferretwise.org