From:
beth mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:13:31 -0400
I had a little girl whom would come to me with the squeek toys was used
and then she would promptly lick my arm like crazy, Jazmyn never had kits
and i think it was just her way of telling me nicely :) that she didn;t
want me to do that noise anymore.  Who knows what is in the minds of our
babies?  I don;t but I got her to come to me from anywhere and have her
to tell me in her tiny way to STOP THAT NOISE..lol

Beth( mom to miles) big polar bear, and new baby
bazil( little hyper one)