From:
Jan Fleury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:31:47 -0500
SPREAD THE WORD !!

I have just posted a FURBY on the eBay auction Website
http://www.ebay.com
to beneft the MaFF (Massachusetts Ferret Friends) Shelter Emergency
Veterinary Fund.  He is listed under the Giga Pet Furby category.

Item Title is
*FURBY Saves Ferret Lives!** Look & see HOW!

Item number is
48635207

Direct link to see it is

... if I got all that right...

I set the starting bid to $50.

Auction is posted for 7 days, JUST under the wire to make it deliverable

at ALL !!  I made no promises to get it there by Xmas, just to FedEx for

Next Business Afternoon as soon as buyer had their check in and full
shipping info. Rest is up to FedEx !!

SO GET OUT THERE, KIDS and BID IT UP!  Pass the WORD!

Best,

Jan Fleury
MaFF Clerk