From:
Mary Richoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:54:37 -0500
I want to sincerely thank everyone who e-mailed me about "Depression?".
Everybody has been very helpful!  I have decided to keep Snowbell :)  I
have tried putting them in the same cage, but the older one won't let the
baby sleep (this causes the dreaded squealing noise).  I'm just going to
put up with the 2 cages until Princess is a little bit older and doesn't
take so many naps.  They've taken over that room anyway, so I don't really
need that floor space that the second cage takes up (Plus, Snowbell and
Princess now own that floor space).  My 5 cats, my 6 year old daughter, and
I have been conquered by ferrets!  But, I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Thanks again!