From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:35:00 -0400
Hi friends-
Your buddy Jerimiah here!

OOOwwwwe!  Man is it busy round this place!  Lots of folks been through
here  every day doin' somethin' for the Ferretstock day!  We have been
seein' lots of new faces and I guess Rex says. Mom was talking bout the
phone ringing all day for directions!  Tomorrow is s'posed to be sign
making day-- Shelter Dad was baking up a storm today for the dessert
auction with cheesecakes and a carrot cake- I guess he has more bakin'
tomorrow with chocolate cakes and yummy frostins too!  Oh I hope he lets me
lick the spoon!  I really like the Dad!  :)

Mom is making up a big bowl of somethin called cole slaw for the food table
where the two legs get lunch. That sure doesn't make me very hungry
though.  We got soem new treats called Rosie's rewards from our friend who
felt bad cuz Bob C said cheerio's was not a good treat.  Well let me tell
you-- I could barely get one of those things Nikki the (NOT) starved ferret
ate 4 before my nose could smell one.  Then Marie & Annabella were pushin
me away too!  Good thing Mom took me out of the cage or I might never have
got one.  Old Rex says I can have his Rosies -- he is holding out for cheerios!

The photos are in for the photo contest and only 7 or 8 pics arrived so the
votin' is gonna be tough... but some ferret will get a LOTS of great new
things including hammie and tent like ours here at Ferret Wise and lots of
toys and treats too!  I can't wait to see who it will be!

I hear that the folkses made up 17 prize bags full of snugglies and treats
and toys for the lucky ferret kids that win the games at Ferretstock--
oh boy-- I want to play too!  More auction and raffle items made there way
in -- and so did the Modern Ferret Magazines and a tee shirt -- even an
autographed copy of 'Wit & Wisdom" from the Shefferman's.  I guess this is
pretty special!

H0ospice Mom Pam came today and cleaned our cages.  Man I will have to
write a book about this adventure.  The place doesn't even smell like home
now!  She also brought a special Martin's cage a mini New Englander (3
tier) which the shelter folks is filling with hammies and the works-- this
will be a silent auction item at the big day on Saturday .  We have one of
these condos in the shelter too which we vacation in at playtime (all 6 of
us can sleep in there too!) That was pretty nice of her-- even if she did
rip our house apart!  She is staying around to help with the fun event and
hopes lots of folks will stop by the Fun-alia table as she is selling the
snuggly hammies and such!

There will be free issues of the shelter newsletter for folks who would
like to think about getting the subscription.  One BIG secret I get to
write in the newsletter now and I start with the next ( Nov ) issue!  I
can't wait!

Well I guess I better run quick- Marie hates me to go for very long-- she
has gotten pretty cranky now she took a shine to me-- but you can bet I
will give her a wardance for her money!

Hope you can make our fun event-- Lots of great shelter kids, shelter
folks and more will be here!

Your friend ,
Jerimiah, mascot
Ferret Wise shelter