Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:36:50 -0700
Took in our newest rescue ferret this weekend- Pip - a maybe 4-5 yr old
male who was very yellow- and yucko looking :( he was found as a stray
out in a downpour!

We went to pick him up at animal control where he was soaking wet and
covered in fleas in a travel carrier- they were all afraid of him and
wouldnt touch him so he wasnt dried off or anything :(

He perked right up and took his bath easily and is a loving little guy!
Off to the vet for check up, shots and a dose of Revolution tomorrow.
Then once his quarrantine is up he gets to meet the group of 19 we
currently have in the ferret room.

Pics will be up on our site soon and will be in our next newsletter. It
reminds us of the difference we can make in one creature's life when
this little guy gives us kisses of gratitude :)

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz