From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:14:20 -0800
it's with a heavy and saddened heart I tell you all this Snickers took a
major turn for the worse a couple days ago he hurt his leg and now can't
even walk easily to eat or clean his little fuzzy butt when he does
business.  The only thing we hope for is he holds on till after thanks
giving before we have to end his suffering.  I've been feeding him kitten
formula and vitamins along with heavy cream to nourish him and give him
his pred but I fear he's knocking on heavens door.  Odin if you're
watching take Snickers in his Sleep tonight please.

--- David Owings