From:
Bonnie Petit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 09:57:18 -0400
We recently found out that our collapsible fabric round hamper is the
ferrets new favorite pass time!  My daughter had gotten one at Christmas
tree shop for like 4.99, our little monster Vin Weasel knocked it over,
and spends hours with it on it's side, like a giant ferret barrel rolling
it across the floors, it's hysterical, soft, flexible and it can't hurt
them and best of all, its CHEAP!  Thought we'd share.

Mom of 8 adopter's: Vin Weasel, Leelu, Boo, Rajah, Buddy Love, Molly, CJ
and Baby Ferret

Bonnie
Searching for a cure for Katie
 <http://www.curejm.com/>