From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:10:59 EDT
Hi all, Well its been very busy here this last few weeks.  Getting ready
to move is crazy enough, but on top of that it seems like the ferrrets
are comming in by the groups!  13 in the last 2 weeks, 3 more today, 2
tomorrow and one on Sunday.  Sadly many are older ferrets and will
probably have a very hard time finding forever homes.

The good news is my friend Julie has made some wonderful one of a kind
ferret items that she listed on e bay to help with the medical costs of
all the ferrets.

There are glass treat jars, wooden trinket boxes, a tea tray, and a step
stool.  she etched each one by hand and when these are gone it may be a
while before any more are available.

please take a look at these great items, here are the links:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=884839362
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=884846249
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=884851553
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=884852083
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=884852549
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=884855304
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=884855776
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=884845363
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=884852272

Thanks for checking out these items!

i'll be updating on the ferret soon, but just to let you know, Bigfoot is
doing great, he has learned to get around on his stump very well.  Annie
Bones is still a big fatty!

Do-be-do still is having blood problems but doing ok otherwise.  Oatmeals
lump came back with no definate diagnosis, we are leaving it alone for
now, it seems to be a large calcium deposit on his spine.

I want to thank everyone for supporting the shelter, just so you know,
us shelter mom's are just the ringleaders, we could not have the circus
without all the supporting performers.  We need the foster mom's, the
adopting parents, helpers, donaters, the shoulder's to cry on, SOS, BIG
and the FML, Ferret's magazine, the webmasters, sewers, friends, family,
the ferret store.  These and more help make the shelters run, we are not
super humans and could not do it alone.  so I just wanted to let you all
know just how much you are appriciated and needed by both me and the
ferrets.

You guys rock!!!
Take care,
CJ