From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 01:22:47 EDT
This was sent to me so I'm hoping someone on the list can help these
folks out.

Thanks,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter

Please contact them directly if you can help

To whom it may concern,
I found your website and was wondering if you could help me.  I am
looking for a ferret rescue center in Texas or Louisiana.  I am in the
Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and am willing to drive a little to get to
one.

I tried searching the internet but you were all that came up.  If you
have any info or know where I can get some info it would be greatly
appreciated.  We have two ferrets right now and are moving into an
apartment so we can no longer keep them but we don't know any one who
wants them and we don't want them to be put down.  Pleas help.

Thanks
Cassie Furgeson

My e-mail: [log in to unmask]