Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:01:11 +0000
Hi All -
Shane - I had to laugh at your post, I just took in a problem rescue last
week and I swear he hasn't shut up since I got him.  I have 4 other kidds,
who sometimes let out a dook or two, but this one is amazing.  Although
when he wakes up for the 3 am munch, it's a bit of a pain... I have an
orange tabby cat who is the same way, I think I'm gonna put 'em the same
room and they can entertain each other!

Re reading sad posts - I also have had to start skipping some of them.
Picture this... Hard boiled section head of my zoo's hospital and
quarantine unit, sitting at her computer crying her eyes out... The
people here are convinced I'm totally nuts.

Take care - Bev from Jerusalem