Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 09:24:17 -0500
To anyone offended by the cartoon the other day, you should read this before
you jump down the guy's throat.  Of course it's a bummer that ferrets are
illegal in some areas still, but this guy's humor is *not* going to have an
effect on whether they are legalized, IMHO.  This cartoon was funny, for
Pete's sake!  Emailing him with hate mail would be the equivalent of not
seeing the forest for the trees.

He also gave me the OK to post the news here that he is willing to send
anyone who requests one a signed print, which is very nice of him.

Jenn