From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:13:04 -0500
I just wanted to let the list know that PetHobbyist.com, a pet website
that I do some volunteer work for, has started offering nightly pet loss
and grief support chats.  They also have message boards and a memorial
garden photo gallery.  You can come to the chats without registering and
there's nothing to download, and it's free of course!

The chats and other links are at http://www.pethobbyist.com/PetLoss.html
and if you have questions you can email [log in to unmask]

Especially during the holidays this will be a very good resource for
those who have lost, or are worried about losing, a pet during this
season.  And this is for ALL pets or companion animals, not just dogs
and cats.

Best regards,
Karen
Lord of eternity