Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:23:39 -0700
Hi,

I'm planning to buy Henry, my new ferret with TBI a smaller cage so
that he can sleep in my room at night. He spends his cage time in a 3
level Ferret Nation with 3 other ferrets.

It would really help if I weren't blind, then I could see the pictures
instead of going by the descriptions.

I was thinking about this Super Pet cage. It only takes up 2 feet of
floor space, has three shelves, a ramp, a tube and a slide. What do
you think about it?

www.ferret.com/item/my-first-home-multi-floor-ferret-home/650815/

Any suggestions of cages which would be better?

Randie