From:
Russ Hazzon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 11:19:00 -0500
*The Green Diarrhea Disease*

Scooter and Zuki are doing much better.  Thanks to all that were
concerned.

Zuki's stool is normal and her eating habits seem to be
back to normal also.  Her hydration level is good, but she still has
about a 102.5 temperature.  She's finishing up what is left of the
Amoxy and that'll be it for her.  She seems to have most of her energy
back and is definately more playful and awake than a week ago.

Scooter also has a 102.5 temperature and his stool has changed from
green diarrhea.  His stools are formed and almost normal looking at
times, and a watery yellow/orange at other times.  The Vet did a float
on this orange stool and he didn't find anything in it, so I'm hoping
this will pass soon.  Scooter is now off the Centrene completely and
has been taken off the Amoxy and put on another antibiotic (orange
flavored, don't remember the name).  Hopefully this will bring down
the fever and his stools will return to normal soon.  His energy level
is definately better and he is once again giving his lovable 'kisses'.
He is even eating small amounts on his own and drinking water without
any of us forcing him.

Things are definately looking better and I think we've gotten through
the worst part of it.  But I'm still skeptical and will keep a
watchful eye on them for the next few months.

All of you here on the FML have been great!  Thanks again!!!!!

        Regards... Russ Hazzon
        Internet:[log in to unmask]   CIS:73211,1661
---
 ~ DeLuxe} 1.26b #135s ~ Now using Qmail DeLuxe}...and loving it!