From:
Jackie Fine Heartbeat Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 01:19:27 -0700
Ferrets are coming from everywhere it's busier now than it was in July.
We are at maximum capacity.  We have several ferrets that are older with
adrenal that need a very special mom, we are currently in the begginning
stages of treatment and should be feeling better soon.  We have one that
was injured as a kit and never taken to the vet he is now 4 1/2 his back
legs do not support his weight so he swims alot.  He is showing
improvement with therapy, his name is Scooter.  He also sustained some
neurological damage which gives him a head twitch but he is so sweet and
has no idea he is different.  Those are just a few.  If anyone is
interested in more info.  please e-mail me.

Jackie
Heartbeat Ferret Rescue & Shelter