From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:04:30 EDT
Hi ya!  Please, please take the time to change this addie in your
favorites, weblinks, in any publications, etc, etc, etc..  I greatly
appreciate it.  If there are sites or people that are not on the send to
list, please let them know or forward this.  Thank you.

I'm hoping now that I can update this site much easier.  I also will be
able to really expand on it now.  It should load up faster for everyone.
and most important there will be no more "down periods".

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/