Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:39:03 EST
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!  It is a truly happy Thanksgiving
here!  I am proud and honored to announce that the adoption of two of the
most handsome young men has been completed.  It is with much love and
happiness that I have been thrilled to welcome Blake and Calvin to their
new forever home!  Blake and Calvin were adopted from Pensacola Ferret
Rescue.  I had such a hard time picking out the new forever friends for
Pepper and Bubbles.  They have such beautiful babies at the rescue.  They
are truly loved and watched over out of a geniune and true love for the
ferrets in their care.

Blake is a light sable and Calvin is a dark sable as well as being a very
big boy!  They are about a year and a half old.  Introductions are going
about as well as I expected.  There is a little bit of bottlebrush
tailing on the part of the girls.  I am giving the girls some quiet time
away from the boys several times a day, just to keep the stress levels
down.  So far, so good.  Only a tiny bit of stress pooping has shown up.
I know with patience and perserverance everything will turn out just fine
for all.

I can't say enough in words to encourage everyone who can to adopt from a
shelter.  Because of a shelter I no longer have to worry about one of my
girls becoming an only.  There will always be a friend for them.  Pepper
and Calvin have already started curling up together in the same hammie.
It is just so beautiful to see!

Many blessings to all of you and your fuzzies!  Save them all a bite of
turkey!

For the love of ferrets and the human hearts they hold,

Barbara Laugesen
Pepper, Bubbles, Calvin and Blake

From the Bridge Sneezy, Nosey, Rascal and Rosey