From:
FerretMom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 18:32:22 -0700
I'm posting this for someone who contacted the Cascade Ferret Network.
She requested that this be posted on the FML.  Becky lives in Grand
Rapids, MI.  Please contact Becky directly if you are interested.

    -Carla
 --------------

Hi, my name is Becky,

I am selling a 2 year old ferret.  His name is Sly.  He is very playful,
loves attention, doesn't bite, and has been hand raised.  The reason why
I'm selling him is because I just had a baby 2 months ago and he's not
getting the attention that he needs.  Could you help me find him a good
home?

He comes with a 2 story cage, shampoo, leash, food dish, deodorizing spray,
and water bottle.  I am asking for $200-$150, for him, please help me find
him a good home.

Thanks,
Becky ([log in to unmask])