From:
James Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:25:56 -0500
Hi everyone.

This is my first post to the FML though I have been subscribing for about
a year.

I never thought this is how my first post would go.

We are in need of prayers, thoughts and good karma for a baby Blanche.

Last night in an unfortunate, stupid accident Miss Blance got injured.

She is currently in intensive care at Angell Memorial and things are real "
touch and go".

She had to be resuscitated last night.  She got one auto-transfusion last
night and is getting another tranfusion today.  They are also performing
and ultra-sound this morning to look for what is causing the bleeding.

She is responding well though.

The doctor called her is miracle of the night.

Please send all your good thoughts her way.

James M Gardner

Stanley, Mitch, Stella, Tennessee and Princess (who all miss her soooo
much)